Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The time is quickly approaching...

We heard from Char that we will be spending the first two nights in Bethlehem. O Little Town, here I come - I can hardly believe it!
Today the local newspaper called to set up an interview with me on Monday, the day before I leave... hopefully it will be good and result in a good article!
All but the last $70-120 or so of my trip has been covered - thanks to everyone's generosity!
As I finish up preparations for my trip and say some goodbyes, I am continually encouraged by many friends, co-workers, etc. who are wishing me well and supporting me with love, kind words, and prayers. The awareness of such a great amount of love and goodwill in my life really makes me want to share it... so hopefully I will be able to share a lot with the people I meet on the trip!

No comments: