Monday, March 9, 2009

The Team Thing

Yesterday I had the privilege of meeting Cat, one of my fellow delegation members. It was great to get to know her a little, and to talk with her about our preparations and expectations. Being with another person on my team for the first time sparked a new level of excitement in me about the trip! This is interesting, as far as team-oriented trips go, because most of us will not have met each other until the day we all arrive. I believe we will be a fairly diverse group, which will be wonderful but probably challenging. Not to mention that the nature of what we will be doing is challenging in itself. We will have two weeks to not only get to know each other, but also be functioning as a team! I'm eager to see how it goes. Really I am just excited to see how everything about the whole trip goes... only about a week to wait!

No comments: