Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Heading out

Well, I'll be leaving home in a little while and flying out of O'Hare at 5:00 this evening. Thanks, everyone, for the interest and support you have shown. Thanks for the many blessings that have been given me to bring to those I will meet on this trip. My prayer is that I really will be an instrument of His peace.

Hopefully there will be at least a couple updates from our team during the next two weeks, which Jake will post here.

Thanks for reading, and bye for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi julia, this is kind of an odd way to contact you, lol. but i cover religion for the daily journal in kankakee, ill., and i was tipped to the fact that you are going to palestine and israel soon. (are you already there?)

we would love to do a piece on this! please contact me lnoelliste@daily-journal.com

looking forward to speaking with you